I believe that having good healthy skin can is a must no matter what and that’s one of the reasons I keep investing in skincare products. Well, the reason is obvious that I like trying out different skincare products, but more than that I believe that having healthy glowing skin can make you feel a lot more confident. But healthy skin begins with a good skincare regime that needs to be followed twice daily. And apart from the basic CTM routine that is cleansing, toning and moisturising, one must take that extra step to cater specific skin concerns by including more products in the routine so that the skin becomes even healthier and clearer. My skincare routine consists of many steps and I make sure that I include a serum as well after I tone my face. The serum I use is the Biotique Bio Dandelion Visibly Ageless Serum and I’ll share my views on the product with you.
Biotique Bio Dandelion Visibly Ageless Serum
I’ve been using this serum for more than a year now and have used 3 bottles of it since I didn’t find a good affordable serum like this one. Biotique is a brand that I trust when it comes to natural and affordable products and I’ve used so many of its products. My all time favourites have to be Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan-Removal Scrub and Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner. But I like using this serum a lot too since it makes my skin glowing, soft and supple. Over a period of time, I also noticed that it helped in reducing the dark spots, acne marks, pores and brightened and tightened my skin.
I’m in my mid-20s and is just a perfect time to use products that prevent and delay ageing. You cannot start an anti-ageing ageing skincare routine once you already start to age. Prevention is always better than cure and you must incorporate such products in your day to day skincare routine if you too are in your mid-20s. Well, this is the only product I use that is meant to be beneficial for slowing down the ageing process. Rest all the products are according to my oily/acne prone skin. Alright, it’s a lot of saying about other stuff. Here are all the details about the Biotique Bio Dandelion Visibly Ageless Serum.
“This lightening serum is a rare combination of pure Dandelion, rich in Vitamin E and Minerals, blended with nutmeg oil. Used regularly, it helps brighten skin, fade dark spots and ease away wrinkles for a flawless complexion”.
The serum comes in a thick paper box that has details about the product on it. When you open the box, you find the serum in it that comes in a plastic bottle with a green cap, the signature Biotique style. The bottle doesn’t look that fancy, but I don’t mind the looks if the product in itself is great. The green cap needs to be twisted to open and is removable. However, the bottle has a big opening, so I need to be extremely careful while taking out the serum.
I honestly don’t prefer such bottles because it doesn’t give me enough control on how much product to dispense and I end up taking out larger quantity than I actually need. Then I have to spend extra time in putting back the extra serum that I don’t need and it’s not hygienic and consumes time as well. But I have still ignored that fact for the price and quantity it comes with and this is the 4th bottle that I recently purchased.
This serum is neither too thick nor too thin, which is quite surprising honestly since most of the serums have a slightly runny consistency. Since it has a medium consistency, I only need a pea-sized amount for my entire face. Also, it seeps into my skin easily without me having to work much to make it get absorbed. This is how it looks like:
Colour and fragrance:
It is white in colour and smells ayurvedic. The smell is neither mild nor heavy but if you are sensitive to fragrances you might want to stay away from this product.
This is the list of ingredients found on the outer box of the product:
Price and quantity:
The serum comes in 40 ml quantity and costs ₹230 which I think is highly affordable! It is one best serums from the affordable range that I’ve come across that actually works wonders. Well, I got it a discounted price and I’ll leave a link at the end of the review so you can get it at a discounted rate as well. If you get it on a discount it is even more worth the price! 😉
Who can use:
This serum is for all skin types and everyone can use it. However, it tingles slightly on the skin once I apply so if you have sensitive skin it is preferable that you do a patch test and then use it.
How to use:
This is what has mentioned about the usage of Biotique Bio Dandelion Visibly Ageless Serum on its box:
How I like to use the Biotique Bio Dandelion Visibly Ageless Serum:
- I cleanse my skin using the Kama Ayurveda Anti Acne Cleansing Foam or The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Mung Beans Pore Care Cleansing Foam depending upon what my skin needs and how it is feeling that particular time of the day.
- Then I tone my skin using the and I love the Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner so much that I don’t even have the count of the bottles I’ve used!
- Next, I dispense a pea-sized amount of the Biotique Bio Dandelion Visibly Ageless Serum and massage it between my fingertips to make it warm.
- I then spread it across my face evenly and gently pat onto my skin so that it gets absorbed easily and effectively.
- I’ve lately realised that instead of massaging the skincare products, it is better to pat them into the skin since they tend to seep deep into the skin layers, absorb much faster and patting helps in increasing the blood circulation as well.
- For the last step, I seal the products with a moisturiser.
- I make sure to follow this routine twice daily, once in the morning and once before I go to bed.
- However, I include one more step for my night time skincare routine and that is a sleeping mask. I’ve been obsessed with the LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask.
Don’t apply layers of skincare all at once. Make sure that you let the previous skincare product get absorbed properly into your skin before you apply any other product. I wait for at least 1-2 minutes before I move forward with the skincare routine.
- Makes skin brighter
- Improves the overall texture of the skin
- Helps to get rid of dark spots and acne marks
- Prolonged usage helps in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Makes skin soft and supple
- People of all skin types can use
- Available both online and offline
- Worth the price
- Completely natural and pure
- Can be available at discounts as well
- Tingles when applied for the initial few seconds
- Packaging could have been better (personal opinion)
My overall experience with the Biotique Bio Dandelion Visibly Ageless Serum:
Ever since I’ve got my hands on this serum, I’ve been loving it so much! It has made so much difference to my skin that it now feels a lot healthier. Since I’m using it for more than a year now, my skin feels a lot tighter than before. I also like the fact that even though it has a slightly thicker consistency than other serums it gets absorbed so well as so fast into my skin! Initially, on the application, it does tingle and gives a burning sensation but that’s because of the ayurvedic ingredients I believe. It hasn’t harmed my skin in any way though. Also, apart from the packaging I like everything about this serum and would keep using it till I find a better alternative. I already have 2 more backups of it, so I don’t think I’d have to look for another one at least for 6-7 months now. 😛 I’d recommend you to go for it if you’re looking for a good natural affordable serum that has so many benefits!
CLICK HERE to buy the Biotique Bio Dandelion Visibly Ageless Serum online at a discounted price!
Don’t forget to leave your comment/feedback/suggestion below and it would mean a lot! ❤
Take care and keep smiling! 😊