I have been obsessed with Korean skincare ever since it has launched in India. And there are a few brands that are my favourite. I like trying out new products and see how they work on my oily skin and let you know my thoughts about it. Well, I love masking. Who doesn’t? And the Korean skincare is popular for sheet masks if you may ask. I had tried out The Face Shop Sheet Masks in the past and they were okay, so I thought I would try them from a different brand So, I went for the DearPacker Home Remedy And Lab Collection Sheet Masks.
I don’t even know where to start. They are SOOOO good!! I had purchased 10 of them when there was an offer running on Nykaa so it was a buy 5 get 5 deal. I then started to use one by one to see how they work. And I fell in love with them! They have a huge variety of sheet masks to choose from their Home Remedy and Lab Collection ranges.
However, I picked up these variants:
- DearPacker Home Remedy Mask – Turmeric + Yogurt
- DearPacker Home Remedy Mask – Sandalwood + Rosewater
- DearPacker Home Remedy Mask – Green Tea + Jasmine Flower
- DearPacker Home Remedy Mask – Charcoal
- DearPacker Lab Collection Mask – Anti-Blemish & Pore Care
- DearPacker Lab Collection Mask – Anti-Pollution & Clearing
- DearPacker Lab Collection Mask – Brightening
All these masks have their own specialities. Each one is meant for a different purpose. So, here are some things that you must know about these sheet masks.
About the brand DearPacker:
DearPacker is professional Korean brand introducing skincare products that transform your skin giving you beautiful, flawless complexion! Discover the innovative, gorgeous and fun world of Korean beauty with a wide selection of cleansers, moisturizers, sheet masks and much more all available at affordable prices only at Nykaa!
Features of the sheet masks:
- 100 % Pure Cotton- Made Mask Sheets
- Special concentrated solution for your face
- 5 free – No Paraben, No Mineral oil, No Talc, No Triclosan, No Triethanolamine
- One time use sheet mask
The Dear Packer Sheet Masks come in a nice sealed packaging which needs to be torn to use the mask. The Home Remedy variants come in a semicircularly shaped packaging, while the Lab Collection variants come in a square one.
Quantity and Price:
Each sheet masks is priced at ₹100 for 20gm of the serum. But I got it on an offer, so I just had to pay half the price!
How to use:
According to the brand, this is how you’re supposed to use them:
- Wash your face and soothe it with toner.
- Spread the mask sheet evenly over the face.
- After 10-20 minutes, remove the mask pack.
- The essence is left on your face after taking off the mask, tap your face for allowing the essence to be completely absorbed into your skin.
How I like to use these Dear Packer Sheet Masks:
- I wash my face using the Kama Ayurveda Anti Acne Cleansing Foam and then apply a toner.
- I then take any of these masks and apply it on my face and let it sit for about 15-20 mins.
- Then, I gently lift them up from my face before they dry out completely.
- I massage and pat the leftover serum on my skin which ensures that it gets completely absorbed.
- And finally, I discard the sheet and keep the leftover serum in the packaging to apply it on the next days during my skincare routine.
My overall thoughts on the DearPacker Home Remedy And Lab Collection Sheet Masks:
I just love using these sheet masks a lot! They are far better than The Face Shop ones to be honest because they don’t leave my skin feeling sticky. The serum from these sheet masks gets absorbed into my skin so well and so quickly! Also, all of these masks do what they claim to. None of them has disappointed me whatsoever. So, if you’re looking for good sheet masks, I’d suggest you give these ones a try instead of picking them up from any other brands.
You can buy these sheet masks online from Nykaa.
Do let me know if you’ve tried them out and what you feel about them.
Take care and keep smiling! 🙂