Who doesn’t love using aloe vera gel for their skin and hair! When I was young my mom used to extract fresh aloe vera gel from the plant and apply it on my hair before shampooing. I used to let it be on my hair for at least an hour and then wash it off. And my hair was so healthy and shiny. Similarly, she used to apply the gel on my body as well regularly to keep it moisturised and hydrated. Now, we shifted to a different place and we don’t have an aloe plant at our place. So, I keep looking for the purest form of the gel and keep trying out different brands to see which one is better. I got The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel about 2 months ago and have been using it constantly.
My obsession for the Korean skincare brands is just never ending and I keep trying out so many different products. Coming to the brand, The Face Shop is one of my favourite brands and I’ve loved so many of its products. When I came across this gel, I was very excited to try it out since it mentions that it is 99% pure. Also, The Face Shop is a brand that I trust for its purity and amazing ingredients. This aloe vera gel comes in both a tub and a tube, but I got the one in the tube since I feel it is more convenient to use and much hygienic. So, here are my thoughts about The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel.
The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel
I have been using this gel constantly ever since I got my hands on it because aloe vera is one such product that has so many benefits and is used in so many different ways! I’ll share with you my favourite ways of using this gel. I must say that it is one of the best and affordable aloe vera gels available in the market. And look at that massive quantity! The tube is so huge that I feel like it’s going to last me forever! Well, that’s quite some ranting, here is everything about the gel.
This is what the product claims:
A moisture-rich soothing gel that contains aloe extract from Jeju Island, the Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel by Faceshop is your utlimate beauty bet. Enriched with the goodness of Aloe barbadensis, this gel from Jeju Island is made of 99% aloe leaf extract and also contains nine ingredients extracted from natural plants. Known for its medicinal properties, aloe moisturizes and softens the skin. It can also be used as a face mask or for after-sun care. Its formula immediately relieves irritated skin after sun exposure. Here’s to superb skin ladies!
- The rich essence of Aloe moisturizes and softens the skin.
- This product is dermatologically tested.
- Created to give you a gorgeous Korean beauty experience.
The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel comes in a plastic tube which is white in colour and has aloe vera leaf on it. It has a green flip top cap which makes it so convenient to use since I can control the amount of the gel I want to dispense. Also, the back of the product contains information about the gel. This is how it looks like:
This is the list of ingredients found on the tube:
The aloe vera gel is completely transparent and is free form artificial colourants and additives, which is a great thing. So many aloe vera gels that I previously tried form other brands were green in colour and seemed like they were loaded with chemicals and colourants.
The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel smells fresh and doesn’t contain any artificial fragrances. It feels almost like it doesn’t have any smell. I don’t like products, especially when it comes to skincare when they are loaded with heavy scents. It gives me a headache.
The consistency of the gel is like any other aloe vera gel. This is how it looks like:
Quantity and price:
I’m sure this is going to give you a shock, but The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel comes in a massive 300 ml tube and costs just ₹450! It is so awesome! I have honestly never come across any aloe vera gel which is so pure and so affordable! And this huge quantity is worth every single penny for the quality and quantity you get!
How to use:
For the usage of the gel, this is what it says:
- Softly spread adequate amount on dry areas of face and body.
- Can be used with better freshness when refrigerated.
How I love using The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel:
I like using this gel differently for both my skin and hair. Here is how I use it:
- One of my favourite ways to use aloe vera gel on my hair is before I shampoo my hair. I apply the gel all over my hair and massage my scalp with it for a few minutes. I leave it overnight and wash it off with the next day. However, on the days when I am running out of time, I apply it an hour before shampooing and leave it on my hair.
- Also, I like making different hair masks and I use aloe vera gel as an ingredient. One of my favourite hair masks is by mixing aloe vera gel, castor oil, coconut oil and curd. The coconut oil I use is Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil and is one of the best out there in the market.
- Aloe vera gel also acts as a heat protectant and I apply a little bit of it all over my dry hair from the mid-lengths when I want to style them.
- I also like to apply the gel on my damp hair since it controls frizz, makes my hair soft and shiny and acts as an alternative to serum.
- I like applying The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel as it is on my face as a moisturiser when I feel my skin is feeling dry and patchy. I used it twice daily during winters and it kept my skin hydrated all throughout the day.
- It also soothes my skin when I apply it after I come back from the sun.
- Just like hair masks, I also like making face packs at home and add a decent amount of the aloe vera gel in it. I mix gram flour, turmeric and aloe vera gel and apply it on my face.
- Sometimes, I also like to apply the aloe vera as a thick layer on my face and leave it on as a mask. I then wash it off with cold water and it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth!
- Also, I apply the gel all over my body to keep it hydrated.
- I also like using the gel as an overnight mask and apply it after I am done finishing with my skincare routine.
My overall experience with The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel:
I guess you would have understood by now how much I use this gel and how much I love using it. And for a massive quantity and cheaper rate, I don’t think anyone can resist from using it. Also, the fact that it is free from parabens, mineral oil, animal oil, artificial colours, and benzophenone makes me trust it more for the purity than other aloe vera gels available in the market. You can definitely give this gel a shot if you are looking for an affordable and pure aloe vera gel. I’m in love with it totally and I’m sure you would like it as well!
CLICK HERE to buy The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel online.
Do let me know what you think about this product in the comments below. Also, leave your feedback and suggestion below and it would mean a lot to me!
Take care, stay beautiful and keep smiling! 😊